CHMI Login/Logout Buttons
Is it possible to add Login & logout buttons in the application bar ?
Voted best answer
To resolve the problem assign the “Impersonate a client after authentication” user right to the user or user group that should use the log-over function.
To do this, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools and then select Local Security Policy.
2. Expand Local Policy, and click User Rights Assignment.
3. In the right panel, double-click Impersonate a client after authentication.
4. In the Local Security Policy Setting dialog box, click Add.
5. In the Select Users or Group dialog box, click the user account the you want to
add, click Add and then OK.
6. Click OK.
Then go to Admin Structure > Domains > [your system] > on the right hand side, select Logover Settings aspect and check 'Enable Logover'.
You can then go to the workplace, right-click on the current user on the bottom-right corner of the workplace and select Change User from the Context menu > Select the required use.