Starting workplace with non-admin user
Voted best answer
You have to follow these procedure:
1. Go to Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools and then select Local Security Policy.
2. Expand Local Policy, and click User Rights Assignment.
3. In the right panel, double-click Impersonate a client after authentication.
4. In the Local Security Policy Setting dialog box, click Add. Use Windows File security to protect the applications above from being launched by unauthorized users. Digital Signature Section 4 Security Configurations 126 3BSE037410-510 D
5. In the Select Users or Group dialog box, click the user account the you want to add, click Add and then OK.
this behavior is quite common, UAC must be disabled on the computer where you want to run Workplace. Changing UAC to "do not notify" usually does not help.
It must be disabled in registry and computer must be rebooted.
So, just open regedit and locate this key.
HKEY LOCAL MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\currentversion\Policies\system
In the right pane look for EnableLUA and modify its value to 0. Close regedit.
System 800xA supports Windows UAC (User Account Control) in default state. Installation and configuration needs administrator privileges whereas normal operation should be performed with standard user privileges to maintain a secure operation environment.
You can disable User Account Control "Never Notify" through control panel.
Also disable it from registry as said by Antonin.
Let us know your observations
Hope that helps