Fault on backup CPU PM891
I got a fault on backup CPU PM891. I tried to turn off and on again. I tried init button less than 3 seconds and more than 3 seconds but nothing happened.
From Controller log, I got the message on BackupCPU "No log file - Module not found" and I got nothing from MMS server log at this date.
What can I do? Can I find log somewhere?
It could be due to different reasons - look the procedure for installing of redundant PM891 in the manual, e.g. 3BSE036351-510 A
In case that the redundant CPU has worked before in Dual mode (Primary and backup CPU's), first check the hardware:
- TK851 cable (BC810) or CEX-Bus extension cable TK850 (without BC810)
- RCU Data Link Cable (TK855) and the RCU Control Link Cable (TK856)
- battery backup to both CPU's by SB822
- Control network - at least CN1 port to both CPU's
- same I/O optic connections to both
Then try to download the application to the controller.
In case there is no success, continue to look for IP config, firmware e.t.c. (less probability to loose these in case of previously working configuration)
You can check if the backup CPU is in working condition - create test project with single CPU, load an simple application and check if the CPU is going Online.
Source: 3BSE036351-510 A