Information History -How to install?
1. My system has 04 servers:
- Server 01: Connectivity & Aspect Server.
- Server 02: Redundancy for Server 01.
- Server 03: Information History; IM1
- Server 04: Information History; IM2
I want to combine Server 01 & 02 to IM1 & IM2 for history log trend, log report, ...
Server 01 & Server 02 I had configured and working fine. IM1 & IM2 I need install in dual mode or redundancy mode. I have a problem about IM1 & IM2.
2. I Had Istalled:
- Server 01 & 02: I Had installed Client Toolkit. And in plant explorer Service Structure has InformIT History; Industrial IT Archive, ...
- IM1 & IM2: My installing step that:
+ Install Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1;
+ Install Office 2007;
+ Install Oracle;
+ Install IIS;
+ Install 800xA Base (800xA 5.1 RevC);
- I Had configured that (from Server 01):
I manual add Hist node, and connect; after that Hist node to be connected to my system.
I manual add InformIT History Service Group, Service provider, ... but all these sercices be offline!
3. My problem:
- InformIT History service allway offline indicator, although I HistoryService in windows service started!
- I can't start service InformIT History from Server
4. Help me:
Please help me that how to install correctly IM1 & IM2 and working in dual mode/redundancy mode? (IMs on separate Node, not in same node as Aspect & Connectivity).
Thanks in advanced!
Voted best answer
The IM History Manager has not started correctly, or is having problem in your IM
The icon should be blue and statuses when opened should be "Online/Active".
In "Hist_1.jpg" I see that the History Service is running as ".\Administrator" - this seem odd unless you have chosen the local built-in "Administrator" account as service account (which is not recommended).
The PAS service (step 1.0 in the IM Configuration Assistant) must be running as the 800xA Service Account (see example from my lab below, which is hosted on a domain) as the other 800xA services are.