Times synchronization of Freelance with External OPC server
In one of my project, i am trying to synchronize the time of AC800F controller with External Freelance OPC server(installed in seperate machine). I am using Freelance 2013 SP1. The time of Server is getting change with the time of controller(AC800F), But
i want to change the time of controller(AC800F) with the time of Freelance OPC server.
Kindly tell me to how to achieve the same.
Please try below mentioned proceedure:-
External OPC server PC as Time master
For Freelance PC:
1) CBF,Digivis and gateway is configued in CBF
2) Enable Time sync in this PC
3) In CBf Configure ext time server and provide IP of the controller and not the OPC server PC IP.
4) Services-- windows Time --- started (automatic)
5) Ip of the controller 172.16.80.xx and subnet mash 255.255.240.0
6) down load gateway and restart PC
For External Frelance OPC server:
1) Run Freelance OPC server
2) Disable the Time sync in this PC
3) Windows Time disabled and stopped.
4)After change restart the PC once.
Hope this will work.