is there a way to count tags for parts of an 800xA system rather than the Licece Useage aspect-system wide
Voted best answer
1. All structure aspects (e.g. Control Structure) has a statistics tab on their Details...-window which report all children and their counts.
2. Start Bulk Data Manager in generic mode. Drag a faceplate aspect over to Excel to activate filter for faceplates. Then drag parts of your structures that you would like to count faceplates for.
- Depending on version and configuration, you may have to search for both "Faceplate" and "Faceplate PG2" aspects.
- An object with more than one faceplate still counts as one (1) TAG.
- MB300 DAT (B, I, IL, R) object types are exempted from TAG counting.
- Advant/Master SafeGuard controllers have A, B and virtual sides. Only one of them count as TAG (reduce total count by 2/3 to get correct number).
- Faceplates in the Object Type Structure does not count as TAGS.
- If any service in the service structure has a redundant service group (with more than one service provider) TAGS_RED is required instead of TAGS. Previously the AfwTime Service in a two server node system (AS1 + CS1) could cause an obviously non-redundant system to require redundant tags even if only the AfwTime service were running redundant. Reduce the AfwTime service to run on CS1 only. Maybe still a bug...