Bailey Infi 90 Composor
I have Composor 6.0 Software installed with W8.1 Pro. Now am able to open my project without error. My queries are below
1. Is there any possibility to go online? Like as AC800M Control builder Hardware simulation / test mode options.
2. share me the link for Composor manual download.
3. What are the hardware and software required for Modbus TCP/IP Slave Configuration with BC840 where as Siemens system will act as a Modbus TCP/IP Master
Thanks in advance
Voted best answer
1. This is only available with S+Engineering 2.1 currently. There is a standalone Harmony Training Simulator (HTS) which can be used as a "soft" controller for testing
2. Please contact your local ABB rep for access. The Composer manuals are part of the install and should be on the supplied software media
3. I assume you wish to have a Harmony Controller communicate with an AC800M or is is the AC800M communicating with the Siemens system? If the first one then you'll alos need the HGS software to configure the Modbus TCP interface on a BRC410.