Having errors in project after upgrade CB3.2 to CB5.0.2.
Perform the following steps:
1. Open the project where SerialLib is still connected to the applications/libraries.
2. Insert the SerialCommLib library to the project.
3. Connect the SerialCommLib to the applications/libraries in the project.
4. Disconnect SerialLib from the applications/libraries. All Function Blocks will automatically be replaced.
Code sorting loops in applications are by default considered as errors in SV 5.0
To change the compiler switch for Code Sorting Loops:
1. Mark the project in Project Explorer.
2. Right-click and select Settings > Compiler Switch.
3. Set the global Loops in Control Modules switch to Warning.