Saftey blocks faceplate
Faceplate pic is on following link:
Voted best answer
Since you are using Detecot2Real block, this shall be a Fire and Gas Application!
Are you using the above object in SIL marke application, say SIL1-2 or SIL3?
If yes, the following shall be configured.
1. User shall have safety operator role.
2. Single Control module or diagram under which the above object is located, SIL access level shall be configured as Confirm.
3. The above object SIL access shall also be configured as Confirm. This shall be done under control structure.
4. No. of forces of application shall be set as > 0.
5. Access Enable on SM810/811 shall be true.
The above are only applicable for SIL marked application.
The following shall be checked for both SIL and Non-SIL applications.
1. Are you using any Site Overview and Supervision Overview control modules in your application, then these shall be interfaced with Overidecontrolinterface control module.
2. Overidecontrolinterface control module EnableOverride pin shall be set to true with any input or directly true to enable overide.
Hope this will help you.
You can only force safety application objects only when you can enable the access enable pin in hardware(SM811) & in software you have to configure the confirm or confirm & access enable for that object in the control str.
ensure number of forces should be configured(>0) via control builder M-each application & right click-no of forces.
user should have safety operator role.