Ferrite Core for Ethernet Cable
Is the ferrite core on Ethernet cable is required for AC 800 Hi controller at controller side/network switch side and on server side?
There is no recommendation to have ferrite in ethernet cable. As per network configuration manual-
1. Use Twisted Pair cables only in areas with common grounding.
2. Use Optical Fibres in all other cases.
3. Normal copper cable installations use RJ-45 connectors and a category 5 or higher Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) cable.
4. Use CAT5 or higher cables on 10Mbps connections.
5. Use CAT 5E cables on 100Mbps connections.
6. Use CAT 5E or 6 on 1000Mbps connections.
7. Use as few types of cables as possible. Avoid using crossed cables