Memory maps for TZIDC110 [or DTM]
I need to connect pneumatic possitioner TZIDC110 to PM877 controler profibus line.
Basically there are two ways for doing this:
First is installing the DTM [I downloaded it from here: http://new.abb.com/products/measureme... Download->Software], but there is an error during installation process: DTM_err.JPG
Second is using the .gsd [downloaded from here: http://new.abb.com/products/measureme... Download->Software], but I can't find any memory map explanation for meaning and data structure of aviable modules.
Anybody knows how to:
1. install this DTM or is there any higher version?
2. where I can find detailed description of gsd modules memory maps?
I do not have possitioner for lab tests
Voted best answer
I don't know TZIDC110, and I don't know PM877, but this is the same on all Profibus PA devices.- there is NO detailed memory map description. Maybe the vendors think this is general knowledge.
- there is allways the same Mapping on every Block:
32bit real Value (0...100% valve opening in your case)
8bit status byte (highest bit signals good value, you should send konstant 128 on this byte)
1. Send blank email to email@example.com(Device Integration Center, ABB). Immediately you will receive auto reply with link to download list of integrated devices with ABB control systems. Make sure whether your device is integrated or not. Then proceed.
2. Go to ABB Download center, from where you can download the required released object types. Object type contains DTM package and release notes for the device.
Note: It requires valid ABB credentials to download.
Hope this helps...
Hi, thanks for feedback!
As I wrote I downloaded DTM from official http://new.abb.com/products website. I am guessing ABB Download center is much beter place to look at, but I am not ABB employe and and do not have valid credentials to download data from downolad center [what is the aim of limitting access to this type of recources - gsd, dtm - by the way?]
Thankfully, PL local ABB service team from Katowice were helpful and prepared for me .iso image of "DTMs&DSV401R4" CD, and from this image I could successfully install and use DTM.
Problem solved, but "DTM TZIDC-PA (TZIDC-110,TZIDC-210)" uploaded to oficial abb website is usless.