I can't set the date and time of my AC700F
I try to set the time of the CPU of my AC700F. I've already seen the related questions on this forum. In the commisionning mode, I do "option --> set system time. But when I check the date of my AC700F, it's always 2013-01-01 00:00:00. And in Digivis, an alarm says "station system time not set".
What can I do ?
From your description it is not clear, whether this AC 700F is the only Control Station in your network and in your project. Try the following:
- I propose you make sure that only your Engineering PC (CBF) and the AC 700F are the single nodes on a network (connect both to an isolated switch).
- Make sure that the Engineering PC and the AC 700F are in the same subnet (IP identical except for the last part)!
- Check that the communication configuration in the CBF (Project/Network...) is correct.
- Set the IP configuration for the Enginheering PC explicitely in the Configure Tool, General Settings. Don't use Localhost or 127.0.0.1.
- Switch to commissioning mode and verify that you see the AC 700F as running in the P-Tree
Then set the time of the AC 700F.