Unable read data from Direct Log
I have several Direct Logs (and jerarquical logs IM) configured. And I have a strange behaviour. Some signals (using exactly the same template) are not showing data in the direct log in consequence neither in jerarquical log.
If I do a read data in a direct log, there is no information shown (white screen) and after a while a message is shown... "Error: Reading Data E_ADV_HT_STILL_IN_SYNC(0x8abb1c30) The log hasn't been syncronized yet and the readrequest with the noFLush timestamp is done too often."
So I decided to use the IM syncronization tool I checked the names, all OK. But when I use Check Syncronization... it start checking but I got an error too.... "Object and log name resyncronization failed. (Error code=0x8abb1c1c)" I have attached the error printscreen.
If I have syncronization issues of the log, and the syncronization tool fails too how can I fix the syncronization problem?
Any ideas will be appreciated.
Voted best answer
Thank you very much for all your answers!! All the IM services are up and running I also believe that is not directly related to IM the main issue. Because first of all the direct log is the one showing issues.
I think that the History Service it's running ok because I have other signals that are using the same log template fo direct log and they are working ok.
So I will try checking the names first. Thank you for the ideas I will let you know my findings.
SOLVED! Finally it was related to Basic History Service.
There were 2 Basic History Services up and running but one of them was 0% Synchronized.
Once I synchronized the service the problem was solved :)
I hope this information helps somebody else.
Thank you all for your ideas!!