No mapping between accountnames and security ids was donde
during a 800xA SV5.1 using the automated installation I get the message decribed in the title.
This happend during the installation of a connectivity server.
I tried to add the service account manually without success.
Las week a Aspect Domain combined server was added without problems.
Somebody can help me?
Its related to the Server not getting the account details from the domain properly. there are several things that can cause this .....
- Verify the new Domain Controller is properly synched to the PDC and that there are NO ERRORS in the windows event log. If theyre are any errors at all resolve these.
- Check (again) your RNRP settings. Especially the settings for the secondary network. Ensure DNS and WINS are enabled on the primary and disabled on the secondary network card.
- Check the DNS Server addresses on the network cards
- Check RNRP is running and you're seeing all the correct nodes
- Check you can resolve all of the computer names, especially the Domain controllers and that the names resolve to the PRIMARY network address. try "ipconfig /flushdns" to flush the dns resolover cache and then ping again to ensure its working correctly and not using cached information.
- Ensure you're logged on to a domain account with administrator privileges and that the account isnt using cached logon credentials.
If you still cant resolve the problem - then install the 800xA system using local accounts ( ie as if using a workgroup) and fix up the service accounts later when the installation is complete.