License Usage Aspect does not show Information Management LIcense Usage
I am using License Usage Aspect at the Admin Structure (Admin Structure -> License -> License Usage) to check how was the current usage of the Information Management Licenses on a System. For my surprise it says "0".
I have about 4500 history logs configured which about 3600 are active but the HIST_LOG still showing "0".
I have the CLS up and running and the Inform IT object shows the quantity of logs configured and used.
Someone has a clue of what can be the problem?? Why the License Usage Aspect is not updating the information??
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Yes the Licence Client Provider Service it's up and runnig at IM Server I have restarted it also.
It seems to work fine for Data Direct. I did a test and opened Data Direct and the EXCEL_DA license usage changed from 0 to 1.
However, the HIST_LOGS license usage do not change and I have plenty of history logs logging information...
Version Software related:
800xA Base 5.0 SP2
ABB Central Licensing System 5.0.2/3
ABB Central Licensing System Extension 5.0.2/3
ABB Inform IT - Application Scheduler 5.0.2/5
ABB Inform IT - Calculations 5.0.2/5
ABB Inform IT - DataDirect 5.0.2/5
ABB Inform IT - DesktopTrends 5.0.2/5
ABB Inform IT - Display Services 5.0.2/5
ABB Inform IT - History 5.0.2/5
ABB Inform IT - Open Data Access 5.0.2/5