RVG200 : Totalizer
Dear miss Nikismith
Please give us advice for
1. In RVG200 Manual Appendix B, about modbus address for totalizer, it state totalizer A and totalizer B, what is the difference between totalizer A and totalizer B since we can't found clear explanation about totalizer A and totalizer B
2. In RVG200 Manual Appendix B, what is the difference between totalizer total : table B.14/table B.15 and tabel B.17/table B.18 since both of them has maximum, minimum, average & batch total average
3. Initially we are planning to build reporting system based on data from RVG200. The reporting system will contain Hourly average flowrate and hourly volume of water, but based on information from RVG200 Manual Appendix B, there is no register address for hourly value in modbus of RVG200. is it still possible for us get hourly 01-24 average and hourly total from RVG200
Please give us advice,
1. There are 2 totalizers available per recording channel. There is no difference in functionality between them it is just giving you the option to have 2 so you can have an hourly total and then a total that runs all the time.
2. Table B.14 shows the current batch totals and B.15 the previous batch information
3. You are correct there is no way to get this infomration without setting up a totalizer to reset every hour. You can either take the information and manually calculate it from the modbus values. Or take the data files and use that information instead.