We are generating Daily reports and the requirment is that, For example a Specific Power is being calculated in the Daily Report and i need to add these values for a month in a different excel sheet..Like Specific Power from day 1 to day 30 for that month.
1. I cannot call from History Values because Specific Power calculation is being done in Excel formula and also i need to create Yearly report also, so i can only be able to get Logs for 30 days, as it is a basic system without History Server.
2. I was thinking If am able to generate the Daily Reports in Unique File name like DailyReport_06-03-2018 thyen i can create a formula for Month and Year.
I tried using ShortDate instead of Time Stamp, but as ShortDate is coming as 06/03/2018,its causing invalid name because of the invalid character '/' and LongDate is too unpredictable to create formula for.
3. I tried creating Report Parameter, adding a Cell in the template as Date.For example A1 cell i created formula for todays date..and Parameter name as A1 and value <Date>..But when i add this in the File Path its just creating the report as DailyReport_Date and not fetching from that cell i defined in the excel..
Kindly Give some suggestions
1. Use hierarchical logs for 1 year data.
2. If you want to use shortdate or long date, you have to change the windows time formats from dd/mm/yyyy to ddmmyyyy. Do this settings in Scheduler nodes. File will be created with short date or long date.
Hope your problem will solve with these