PM583-ETH suddenly gone in stop mode
When I was working on my PM583-ETH controllers redundancy with CM597 both controllers one by one gone in stop mode. Now i have done the following activities to run the controllers
1. Changed the ethernet cable (All standard).
2. Tried to ping with different computers.
3. Reset both controllers, steps as given
Switch OFF the Power > Pressing the Run button, switched on the power > Selected nod00 / 01 / 02 (tried all one by one, nothing happened)
4. Even i am not able to ping any controller by command line or IP_Configuration tool.
1. When i pressed "Cfg" button to switched on the supply and set the IP address to 002 > Ok.... displayed DONE, one time i could scan it by IP_Configuration tool.
2. Sometimes when there is no error, and i try to Run the controller it suddenly display an error "E4-020: Program not started because of an existing error (SeePLC configuration CPU parameters, stop on error class)".
I doubt if may me due to redundancy program that switches the controller in run or stop mode.
Please help me to come out from this situation.
Thanks in advance.
Perform below steps on PLC A keeping PLC B powered off. Repeat the same steps for PLC B, if successful with A.
1) Do the PLC reset again and place in Mode 00 (Node 00)
2) Set the last octet of the IP address via PLC soft keys to 000 if non zero. Scan the PLC for current IP address of PLC and CM597. Update the IP addresses as desired, in stop mode
3) Rescan and verify whether IP addresses have been set as configured
4) Try to first login to the PLC CPU via Automation Builder and read through all the errors if available. After reading, perform 'diagreset' , followed by 'reboot' via PLC browser
5) Open codesys..Clean All..Rebuild All..Download program..Click Run.. Create Boot project
6) If PLC fails to go to RUN mode, try to login to PLC CPU and re-read the reported errors to identify reason for PLC stoppage