I have one FI830F modle that is with state in red Color,
this module does not work, and in cbf appears this error 21000023
This module is damaged?? or there is any way to reset or unblock this module??
Voted best answer
in cbf where did you found this error 21000023 ? ERR or STA pin of that FI 830F module can say about fault and cause! After resource download go to HW tree and check ERR and STA pin of FI 830F module in I/O editor( check in value window). ERR is single bit, high means module fault and error code in decimal can be checked via STA pin value. find error code detail below in image
Also run primary check that,
- Module is properly inserted and locked ?
- Module is configured and loaded ?
- Remove any profibus cable connected to FI 830F
- Check in CBF in commissioning mode is it some module configuration mismatch? or configured at wrong position or slot ?
- Is that module HW supports FW or correct firmware is downloaded? you can download profibus module firmware from configure tool.
If above does not help, recommended to contact local ABB L3 support.