PM573-Eth redundancy issue
How I can achieve redundancy with PM573-ETH controller and CM597.
Is the redundancy possible with the same PM573-ETH controller?
Even it gives an error, that i forgot to capture is "CPU conflict, Check CPU program very small CPU cycle time and analog comparison may cause errors in the High Availability system, Index of the faulty IEC task, Task index = x-4"
I am able to download and run first controller, and after removing HA feature able to run both controllers (What I am doing to show, everything is OK). But when I use proper redundant program, I am not able to run srcond controller.
Scan time: Main program = 500ms, HA = 100ms
For more information, please see the attached pictures.
Some suggestions as below，
1. The HA program task must be minimum 30 msec or equal to CS31 bus cycle time，whichever is higher
2. The priority of HA task =10 and priority of all other tasks must be unique and greater than 10
3. Set max wait time parameter by determining the maximum time taken for a CI590 module whose CS31 LEDs become steady green the last
4. Set Run on configuration fault to YES for the CS31 bus
5. In CPU parameters，select Balanced Ethernet and File Handling
6. IP addresses specified at the inputs of HA CS31 Control FB must be IPs of the ETH ports to which UDP data exchange protocol is appended
7. In HA program， only Control and Diagnostic FBs must be declared and configured. Data sync blocks， if used ，may be declared in non HA program
From my experience，point 1 should resolve your issues to a large extent. Also，make sure HACS31 CALLBACK stop function is properly configured.
PFA the HA program configuration document available in examples folder at
Cycle time of HA Task=30 msec
Cycle Time of Main Task= Equal to or greater than CS31 Bus Cycle time