PNSM Active Alarms Eventhough Server is Healthy.
I'm facing below mentioned problems in PNSM.
1. Alarm List shows Active Alarms for Server even though It is Healthy.
2. For PDC it showing Bad Status only even though it is Healthy.
3. Sometimes suddenly at same time many PNSM Alarms getting generated in Alarm List even though All Servers, Switches are healthy.
Thanks in Advance...
For #2, is it the Basic Computer Monitoring's Alarm Expession you refer to? Or have you created any custom alarm for the PDC?
The alarm's details (Category and Condition names) should tell what is the source (Alarm Expression, Asset Monitor, etc).
For Basic Computer Monitoring, the vitals are read via DCOM/WMI. Please check the Windows Event Log in the PNSM Server node; are there any DCOM errors or warnings issued when the false alarms are raised?
For #3, it could be "Alarm Expression receive bad quality" indicating the PNSM's OPC server (ABBShadowOPC.exe) having an issue with delivering "good" quality.
How many assets are you supervising with PNSM? 10 50 100?
- Basic Computer Monitoring
- IT Assets downloaded from ABB Library
- Custom made asset
- Custom subscription times in use (many assets have 60 seconds set to preserve resources in the ABBShadowOPC.exe server)
I believe you should file a support case with your regional ABB support center or sales representative.