Node Administrator Structure : Acces is denied
When i was check nodes in Node Administrator Structure same node show error in node definition below image for error
Any one can help please,
Voted best answer
You must have pressed the "Connect remote node" for this dialog to show up.
That button attempts to launch some programs remotely on that computer.
For this to work the remote node must:
- be available on the network
- have expected IP address (in this case 172.16.4.12)
- be on the same Microsoft Windows domain or workgroup
- have correct a service account setting (same as all other nodes in the system)
- have firewall disabled, or configured correctly
I'd try to re-run the Configuration Wizard System Software User Settings on the remote node as a first troubleshooting step (if the server is running any 800xA services, the server must be stopped locally first).
What caused you to visit this aspect and press the "Connect" button?
Have you made any configuration changes in the system or that node recently?