How to Simulate Control Builder M Professional 6.0?
I Want to Ask:
1. Can I simulate program on Control Builder M Professional (version 6.0, 800xA system)?
2. How to simulate program on Control Builder M Professional (version 6.0, 800xA system)?
For your information:
a. I can't simulate my program on Control Builder M Professional version 6.0 with Soft Controller.
b. I have read the manual (3BSE041880-600_A_en_System_800xA_Control_6.0_AC_800M_Getting_Started), I follow the steps, but still I can't simulate my program. There is an "Error 9159: Controller:HW Build version for controller is not supported by Control Builder or differs between dependent controllers"
c. I've checked the version of the CBM Professional and the Soft Controller, the version is same. I have tried all solution based on manual and this forum.
Based on poin a-c,
3. Why I still can't simulate my program?
If the system version in the controller does not match the HW library loaded in Control Builder M, the project cannot be downloaded. Typically, download is terminated with error 9159.
To override the hardware version check, you must change system variable:
• BuildVersionError– Default value is FALSE. Set the value to TRUE to allow download (you will get a warning instead of an error).
In addition to the other answers,
1. Did you upgrade an existing project to version 6.0? Make sure it uses the new BasicHwLib.
2. Are you trying to simulate a high integrity controller (PM865 or PM867), than make sure to start a high integrity soft controller.
If the problem persists maybe a sceenshot of the configuration could be helpful.
I have simulated my program. I change system identity number. I can't simulate it if system identity number is 2 (example: 127.0.0.1:2) but if I use other than 2, I can simulate my program (example: 127.0.0.1:41).
I hope my experience in this simulation problem can help others.