System configuration console hangs while performing any changes
I am running system 800xa 6.0.3. We have redundant aspect cum connectivity servers. Recently I had to format the redundant aspect server and after running all prerequisites and the npt tool I opened SCC on primary aspect server. When I right click on the redundant aspect server and give replace node command, SCC gets hanged for a long time and doesn't recover. As of now only one aspect server is running and any changes I make in SCC leads to it hanging and not responding.
Please suggest what may be the issue? Do I have to do a fresh installation of all systems?
1) Verify whether the host file lists both server node ips
2) Verify whether rnrp network status tool lists both nodes
3) Share a common folder between the two server nodes
4) Disable firewall to rule out any issue with firewall
5) Try using a different name for the formatted PC than what was used originally(presently listed by SCC under system nodes)