Operator Workplace Late Opening Problem
When I click the Operator Workplace Shortcuts,It open 40 minutes later.Normally,It opens on time but last some days,I have this problem.What can I do to solve this problem?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Voted best answer
40 minutes is pretty excessive. Normal reasons for slow opening are network performance or disk performance problems on either the server or client machines, but these would not normally cause such a significant problem. However, its worth checking ...
- Is only one client affected ?
- Is the ping time between the client and aspect server reasonable ?
- Can you ping the client and servers by Name, rather than IP address ?
- Can you copy large files between the client and Aspect server in a reasonable time ?
- Have you enough free disk space on the client and server ?
- Have you defragmented physical disks ?
- Have you installed any software onto the client recently ?
- Is the client properly secured against some else installing software onto it ?
- Is your anti virus and firewall software up to date and properly configured for use with 800xA ?
- Are any programs or services taking up unreasonable amouts of CPU time on the client ?
- Are any programs or services making excessive Disk Reads / Writes on the client ?
- Have you run diagnostics for memory or disk errors on the client ?
Which version of system is running?
have you checked shortcuts in some other operator stations & Primary aspect server?
You please check for the RAM (ensure if it 800xA with 64 bit OS then RAM should be 8GB)?
enusure antivirus is disabled?
Check for the windows firewall is OFF?