Event has not generated in OS 520 ABB and configured in AC 450 Through AC 160 Through AF 100.
We have 156MW Plant at Hazira,surat,Gujarat.
Main controller AC450 and protection controller AC160 Used.
Problem Event not generated from Protection processor-2.We have total Three protection channel.
As per our analysis Event Set(Transit) Data base shows Warring 1 in the block so how to remove this Warning in the block.
Please give answers as early as possible.
Please find the attachment for further comment.
Voted best answer
A little more information, but still far from the whole "map" needed!
I'm not an expert on the AC160 but i believe that diagnostics can be found under Target\diagnostics...
Only four event sets, so probably not an overflow. Check that all referenced DIC:s are available and activated (ACT=1)
In the receiveing end, any system messages? The attachment only shows offline snapshots, what about snapshots from ONB? Again check (online) that all DIEV:s are available and activated. This means check each and every reference with MDB-command in ONB.
In both ends, check that the number of DIC/AIC equals the number of DIEV/AIEV. Also check that each and every reference is of the correct type.
to see DB terminal status or value on AC160 controller do as follow:
1. Connect you FCB to appropriate AC160 node (directly via RS232 port or via AF100 Network)
2. In the menu select: Window>Test Table or just press Alt+4
3. Press button Create/Edit
4. In the pop up window insert DB element name starting with "="
5. Select Terminal from pull down menu
6. Select for display (selected by default)
7. Once you have done all mentioned above choose Single, Cyclic or Recording option for displaying DB terminal value