Freelance OPC load station error
I have an 800xA system with Freelance OPC Server installed and a second system that runs Freelance 2016 SP1 RU1.
On the OPC server settings I only added the ip and gateway from the 800xA system, applied and saved the settings.
On the second system I run Freelance Engineering and have a project with a couple of controllers with one AC 800 F "running" at the moment.
An 800xA Aspect Server with pcname of the 800xA system, projectname is correct as well.
It has an 800xA connectivity server with same pcname and as gateway OPC1.
The OPC1 (gateway station D-GS) is configured correct with same IP and ID as configured on the 800xA system.
Now for my problem:
- The first time I loaded the AC800F controller I got an error saying "load operation of object 237 failed due to error Error: ffffffff"
But the second attemt it downloaded correctly. (object 237 is of the OPC "version info")
- After the controller was loaded I tried to load the OPC1 gateway, but again an error occured stating "load operation of object 190 failed due to error Error: ffffffff".
This error didn't go away like the error on the controller.
- When I go to "show selected objects" it states that obj 190 is a Class Domain and it's state is DIRTY.
Not only this object but all objects have state "DIRTY".
- Now A college suggested to run Freelance Engineering and the OPC server on the 800xA system on an account without administrator rights.
So I configured 2 standard windows user accounts, one on each system, and ran the Engineering and OPC server again.
- A new error occured stating: "Load operation of object 190 failed due to error E_DMS_INVALID_FILE_NAME".
- I read somewhere that if this occures I should try to load object 190 manually, but loading manually is not allowed on the system.
- Any suggestions and information about all above errors and how to fix or prevent these are more than welcome.
It looks like a configuration issue with your OPC. Either you have missed adding your OPC resource ID in configure window, or OPC is misconfigured. If resource ID is confugured properly then you can try to remove OPC configurations from configure window and kill the running OPC task (opcsrv.exe) from task manager.
Re-assign OPC in configure window and try to load OPC from engineering station.