Control Builder F Programming & Digivis
Please I need your support for following questions about Control Builder F Programming & Digivis
1. How to import from excel file to I/O Editor in hardware structure?
2. How to make entry field to be operated from Digivis by operator?
3. How to build pop up window in Digivis?
Thanks in advance for your support
Voted best answer
1. User can import hardware structure file format only into CBF HW structure, also when I/O Editor is selected for any hw tree node import action is not possible. Hence excel file can’t be imported to I/O editor.
2. Alphanumeric entry field can be designed in FGR(free graphic page) from animate object
3. If you are referring to faceplates as popup window then it can be created along with user define block or in tag type. Or else separate graphic page can’t be configured as popup window.
another way you can use quick view from digivis for quick navigation that opens as popup window and can be configured by operator itself.
Recommended to go through getting started and 3BDD012518R0501_Eng_Manual_Operator_Station_Configuration.pdf document.