Connect to aspect server
I use the 800xA FP4. My system is working and I want to read some of variables with another third part OPC server. 800xA network is read correctly everythink but I dont reach the server another PC. I try to connect Aspect server but olways reply to acces denied. I try to turn on network dixcowery but server don't allow to me chance. Please help to me How can solve this probem?
Please check the following in both aspect server,domain,OPC server when the message access denied occurs.
1.windows firewall should be disabled.
2.time zone & date,time should be same everywhere.
3.Network settings should be proper as per your configuration should be unique.
4.RNRP should be work.
5.Check the user settings of the confgiuration wizard.
a.If you want to read data from the 3rd party opc server then use generic opc client to read data.
b. If you want to send some data to 3rd party OPC client then please follow the manel attached
Please brief you requirement?
OK, so you want to connect a third party OPC Client to the 800xA system and read data from the controllers ?
1. Do not connect to the Aspect Server - Connect to a Connectivity server. ( Unless of course you have a combined AS/CS)
2. You can connect Either to the "AfwOPCDaSurrogate" OPC server or to the "ABB.AC800MC_OpcDaServer.3".
- The surrogate server lets you read EVERYTHING from the 800xA system and is available on every client and server machine.
- The AC800MC_OpcDaServer is only available on your connectivity server and lets you directly access everything from the AC800M controllers only.
You mention "Network Discovery". Is this a Domain or a Workgroup ? The procedures you need will be different. Everything is much easier if you use a domain.
3. Get an OPC security analyser to help you find, diagnose and fix DCOM security problems. I use this one ... https://advosol.com/p-22-opc-security-analyser.aspx
Or you want to Connect to a third party OPC Server and read data from somebody else's OPC server ?
Check these question / answer threads ...
And this manual ...
And get the OPC Security analyser from Step 3 above