COM3 AC800M Modbus
I Have PM864A 5.1 (no backup), I want to connect it with modbus Master RTU to TotalFlow (Slave) with COM3.
I used MbConnect and MbRead.
The Com3 Tx led flashes when polling and the the TotalFlow also receive a polls.
The Com3 Rx led flashes when receiving but nothing on control builder all times -4929 (timeout).
I tried with modbus poll and modbus slave with the same result.
What wrong on my program?
You can find a print screen for more information
Thank you very much in advance for your help
Some my assumptions:
- start address %MW10#0000 - try with other e.g. %MW10#0001 or depends of the mapping of your slave (Address1 - string - retain - '%MW10#1')
Set retain attribute to this variable
- I can't see the type of the the variables Data1.Reg1,2... connected to Rd parameters of read block. As I know, they should be of type INT or DINT. Try with simple variables, declared as INT
- request of read block I will made MB_Read10Regs1:=NOT(MB_Read10Regs1.Ndr) and NOT(MB_Read10Regs1.Error)
- put TRUE to En_C of connect block (or test variable that you can manipulate in online)
- the initial value of slave address is 2 and in online it is 10? When you make some changes in connect or read blocks, you have to deactivate the connect block (En_C:=false) and activate it again (En_C:=true) in online, in order the changes to be accepted (regarding the previous assumption)