Compact HMI 800 Alarms & Alarm History
Following are some difficulties faced by me at site. I will be grateful if anybody could help me!!
1. I have configured alarms in CHMI, once a binay signal is high I generate Messages in the alarm list through the alarm expression aspect. The problem I am facing is in the Alarms List. If there are supposedly 20 alarms actually activated in the process, it shows 80 alarms. The other 60 alarms come with a message "Good quality data is now recieved for the expression again" with "RTN" in the state column of the alarm list. How can i remove these unnecessary alarms?
2. In the alarm line in "Operator workplace" , I'm not being able to remove additional columns which I dont require. Read in a manual, did it through Library Structure, but it does not actually change in the Alarm Line in Operator workplace. How to solve this?
3. My client wants a history list for all alarms which can never be removed or deleted which will probably show alarms for the past one or two months, then maybe after two months the alarms can vanish. How to give this feature?
Kindly someone help me asap, as I am at site & all work except above is finished. Thanks in advance!
Answer to your questions,
1) As I understand your requirement is to get process alarms and not the system alarms. You can go to the configuration of Alarmlist and Either create a new template in the library sturucture which only included "process alarms" or modify the existing template.
Please see the image for answer to your second question. In the template you can choose the columns which you want to be shown in the alarm list. Deselect the columns which are not required.
3) There is an external software which can take the data directly from the aspect server com port and can store alarms for more than a year. I will look for that and update at the earliest.
There is one more way to do that throught exporting the alarm list regularly to excel(data direct). But I have not worked much with that so not aware of the exact procedure.
I hope the solutions provided helps.