how design control loop with 2oo3 analog input signals ?
How design control loop with 2oo3 analog input signals.
I wold like to have also control connection from 2oo3.
How can I do it ?
For the "Control Loop", there is no difference between a controller with a single Analog Input and one with a "Voted" analog input. Your control loop is just one Analog in, one PID controller, One Analog Output.
If you have more than one Analog input then you need to ...
- Check that All the transmitter read the same thing at the same time. ie, they really are redundant transmitters for the same measurement.
- That the transmitters all have the same setup, ranges and filtering options. ie they respond to process changes the same.
- Decide on a "voting" strategy. ie highest, lowest, median measurement or an average.
- Decide if there is an existing control module or function block that selects the measurement that you want. The AC800M for example has several options for voted signals, but these are typically for 1oo2 measurements.
- If there is no pre-existing analog input handling module or function block you will need to write your own. For AC800M, the output of this block should be a single Analog IO channel ie a RealIO or ControlConnection