PM583-ETH can't run PLC
Like a question title says i can't run my plc. I go online and download in codesys but when i press run, Codesys shows me an error (#151654426 E4: Int.PM5x1 Ethernet 'Program not started because of configuration error').
I made a PLC configuration in Control Builder Plus and in Codesys (attachments!)
I also tried like in this thread, but it didn't work (http://www402.abbext.com/i-connect-AC...)
What I am doing wrong? Please advice me!
Voted best answer
Configuration error can appear, if PLC is having some initial program. You can remove this error easily, please follow instruction
1. Open online tab in codesys and select create boot project.
This will create a boot project in PLC and it will get downloaded in plc if there is a
power ON / OFF
2. Now open CBP, right click on project name.
3. This will open menu, select "Set Gateway ". This open a small window, in which you
need to select same gateway tou used for codesys.
4. Once again right click on project name and select tab login.
5. Once you are logged in, double click on project name. This will open CPU Diagnostic
window. Here you can click on "Clear all errors"
6. Please click "Read errors" to check if any active errors are there.
7. If not , then open codesys and give run command. PLC will go in RUN mode
Write back, if need more info
Some times you just have to download your IP adress. Even though it comes straight from the factory.
So open Tools in Control builder+ and open IP config tool.
Scan and download the IP even though it is the same as you have on the controller.
This have solved this issue for me before.