Control Builder PPA
I have some questions as under
1. In new system if I want to show my project in Control Builder PPA (Non CB Bakuped), What to do?
2. Procedure to configure, load and run 800xA client.
I don't quite understand what you ask for in question #1 - show project in CBM? Please try to give a more detailed description.
About adding clients to an 800xA system, please read in the 800xA documentation on how to install & add clients; you can do it manually or via the Automated System Installer. I strongly suggest using the later if you haven't installed 800xA before.
I'm afraid that there are no shortcuts available... sorry.
- Load correct OS
- Load correct 3rd party prerequisites (in 5.1 all are contained in one kit on the 800xxA DVD #1)
- Connect to domain or workgroup
- Load correct ABB 800xA software kits
- Add or connect client to system
You can use a compact control builder and take compact backup...this is the easiest way out..But since it is not an option for you, then...
Another way is to use vmware,Acronis or nortan and take ghost image of the whole system. This image can be used to show or demonstrate the XA in any other machine by simple copy paste...U can configure, load or do anything which you do in standard machine without installing anything
Otherwise the last option is to install all the basic requirements for XA as mentioned in previous reply and get a cllient machine ready..
I hope this might gives you some idea