800xA 6.0 Changing Alarm Limits from Faceplate for SDInREAL
You can't change the Level H and Level HH values from faceplate of SDInReal function block.
These parameters are set as Administrate Write Permission at library object level. Hence you can changes these values only through logic/application program.
Below is the screen shot for your reference.
Hope this clears your question.
But if you want to change these values from faceplate, still this is possible through property attribute overrride.
Let me know if you want have the option to change the limits from faceplate.
The follow the below procedure to enable/override the existing permissions of the object.
1. Go to Object Type Structure --> Control System --> AC 800M/C Connect --> Libraries --> SupervisionBasicLib --> Function Block Types --> select, SDInReal object.
2. Add Property Attribute Override aspect to aspects of the object as shown below:
3. Click on Add in the above and select required properties (LevelHH and LevelH)
4. Click on Apply button and select Property Permissions tab.
5. Select the Property and Click on Write Permissions as shown below:
6. You can select Operate or Tune permissions based on your requirement. However i suggest you to select "Tune" so that operator can't change the values from faceplate but engineer with "Tune" access can. If your requirement is the operator should be able to change these values, then you can select "Operate" permission.
7. Click on Apply after selecting required write permission.
Hope the above one helps you....