Persistent customized control connection of MB300 group object
I have customized a few properties on the control connection aspect of the MB300 group object e.g. Mord_04 form operate to tune. But when doing an upgrade to a newer 800xA version 5.1.0 -> 5.1.4 these properties go back to default. I've tried adding the control connection aspect to a extension library but that didn't help. Is there any way to keep the settings during an upgrade?
Just one thing, In 800xA terminology going from 5.1.x to 5.1.x is called "800xA Update" whereas going from 5.0.x to 5.1.x is called "800xA Upgrade"
Changes to Default System Extension Aspect objects would be overwritten during System extension load after updating the system.
Probable Solution would be:
- Create a new major version of the library and Extension Library. For this you may require to change the state of the current library and Extension library to released from Closed.
- Perform the changes you require in the New library.
- Open MB300 Uploader
- Click Add, it will take you to Object Type. You select the object from new library under "Control System". Here you need to selct all the Object Types used in your application.
- upload will create the objects from the new library.
- After you can update the version which will keep the new library intact.
Hope this will help you.