File set distribution error
Im getting an error in system event list in file set distribution services . Im currently using 800xa 5.1 rev d
short message: Error too many file sets.
long message : The upper limit of allowed number of filesets on server has been exceeded.
kindly suggest a solution for this problem and please explain the use of files contained in OperateITdata1>fsdserver>data
Hard to tell why causes this. An educated guess would be a problem due to some aspect system constantly posting new filesets or new versions of filesets into the FSD service.
Or some FSD client is "clinging" to an old file set & version preventing normal purging. Or some something else... disk problems, etc., the reasons can be many...
FSD Service is used by:
- Control Builder to store cold retain values
- FileViewer aspect to store files, e.g. a report output from the scheduler/DataDirect
- FF/Hart/Device Integration OPC server
- MultiSystem Integration to store OPC blob caches
- VideONet for distribution of camera database
Please file a support case to your regional ABB support center.