Print dialog via Print Workplace Tool in Operator Workplace Mode?
Same Status Bar tool (Print Toolbar) open the print dialog when running in Windows Workplace Mode.
Ideas on how to config the print tool or Operator Workplace Mode to allow Print Dialog?
800xA 5.1 Rev C FP4
Voted best answer
In Operator Workplace mode print is made to the Windows default printer
In Windows Workplace mode the Print Dialog is shown.
This is intentional to cause as little annoyance as possible for the operator during his work with the 800xA system.
If you seek changes to this, please speak with you regional ABB sales representative.
Following would be the configuration:
- Initial Workplace without Print Button in Operator Workplace Mode:
- Go to Plant Explorer - Navigate to Workplace Structure
- Select the Workplace where you need to configure the Print Button
- Selct the "Application bar" aspect
- Check the Required Print Buttons. Name and Description is same
-- One is Print Workplace
-- Other is Print Screen
- Reopen the Workplace, you will find the buttons
Hope this will help you.