Compact Control Builder - 6.0.0-1
Some known problems have been fixed, and some new capabilities have been integrated.Some known issues are more important than others. For more details, please see 3BSE033044-6001, "Compact Control Builder AC 800M Release Notes".
You can find it on Solutionbank.
Hope it helps.
In looking at your question, is there anything specific that you are asking about as far as there being any "known big issues" with with Compact Control Builder Ver. 6.0.0-1?
As indicated by Mr. Titus in his earlier response, the list of issues that have been resolved in both Ver. 6.0.0-1 and 6.0.0 are identified in the product release information document # 3BSE033044-6001. In looking over the information, the number of things that were addressed and resolved is fairly log, so it would be worth reviewing.
As far as key new features in this release Compact Control Builder AC 800M 6.0.0-1 contains the following:
- Software support for PM858.
- Support for more S100 I/O Boards
- Improved fail over handling for redundant controllers, when low level software exceptions are detected.
- Modbus RTU Redundancy at Application Level.
- Support for Microsoft Office 2016.
- Support for Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise as well as continued support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, 64-bit versions of Windows 7 and Server 2008.
I hope that this information is of help to you.