How to copy paste an object from one screen to another screen in DIGIVIS?
I was trying to copy on of the object from os02 to os03. The object did not show up in os03.
When i tried to copy paste the object in os02, everything is fine.
Is there a solution to copy an object to another screen?
Voted best answer
The copy of objects between Graphics uses the graphic pool (not to be mixed up with the Pool object in the P-Tree)
1. You basically select the object you want to copy
2. Press PAGE DOWN (which switches to the graphic pool and places the object there)
3. Switch to the destination graphic (which switches back to the display implicitily)
4. Press PAGE DOWN with nothing selected (which switches to the graphic pool)
5. Select the object in the graphic pool
6. Press PAGE UP (which switches back to display and places the object there)
You can copy multiple different objects into the pool before switching to the second graphic. Then select all of them in the pool and place them into the destination witgh one PAGE UP.
See an example of the basic process in the attachment.
Hope that clears it up
copying an object is not that tricky. You may follow the simple step.
Select the object in OS2 graphics and send it the the pool screen.
Open the OS3 graphics , then go to the pool, select the object, then go back to graphics.
This should work.