MB300 RTA Board Configuration 800xA 5.1 Error
I can add the object but when I try to enter the net and node, it refuses it with the error "Illegal Network / Node Address, old address remains"
In addition, it says "The RTA Board is dead" in the RTA Board Control aspect.
Do you have any tips?
Regards Claes Josefsson Sweden
To configure the RTA Board network settings:
1. Start the Configuration Wizard on the Aspect Server. Select:
Start > All Programs > ABB Industrial IT 800xA > System >
2. The Select Type of Configuration dialog box appears. Select System
Administration and click Next.
3. The Select System dialog box appears. Select the system and click Next.
4. The Select Type of Configuration for System dialog box appears. Select
MB300 RTA Settings and click Next.
5. The MB300 RTA Network Settings dialog box appears.
Select the name of the 800xA for Advant Master Connectivity Server in the AC
400 Server drop-down list box.
6. Fill in the appropriate values in the Network Number 1, Network Number 2,
and Node Number fields and click Next.
7. When the Apply Settings dialog box appears, click Apply