down load ac450 controller
controller power off need to down load the dump file from Operator station (b2600) to Controller
Power Off ? .... No, (Powering off does not clear the memory)
Memory Cleared ? .... Yes
You cannot LOAP an application dump unless the memory is cleared. There are several ways you can do this ....
- Init the Controller in CLEAR (P3) mode
- Using On-Line Builder, ECONFIG then DICONFIG
Most likely typo in the last line of Rob's post: ECONFIG and RECONFIG and then LOAP.
Be sure before Reconfig there was no HW change in your AC450 since application dump done (like carrier board upgrade from SC510 to SC520).
I recommend to have dumps of DB and PC tables by commands DUTDB and DUTPT before system reconfig. Because LOAP may refuse to load application dump and the issue can be solved by using LOTDB & LOTPT commands.
- Check the state of the controller on controller front Panel
- It should be in P2 state
- Connect the controller using Online Builder
- Enter command econfig and confirm that you are in configuration mode
- If you have application dump *.AD, then use LOAP <Dump name>, make sure dump file is copied in SRCE folder under c:\ProgramData
- If you have dump file with extension *.aa and *.ba then use TRPCS and TRDBS commands
- If you have dump file with extension *.ID, *.FD, *.AO and *.ID then use command LOTDB and LOTPT
- after loading dump successfully, run Diconfig and check if all the progams are unblocked and not in build mode