No alarm from the tag (SA_ DGI701C02)
On the operator message list below message appears for the subjected tag
SA_ DGI701C02 AdvDSOPCHandler Write failed The data Access Write operation was rejected because the user cancelled the reauthentication
On graphic it was in alarm indicated
I have checked service statuses and all look ok
System 800xA support reauthentication (an ACCESS_CNTL license seat is required).
Reauthentication works on property level, and where enabled it will "popup" a write confirmation/reauthentication dialog when a user attempts to change the value.
Cancelling this reauthentication lead to a failure message being logged.
- "Failed to write on property 'VALUE' with permission 'Operate': The Data Access Write operation was rejected because the user canceled the re-authentication."
- MB300 AI instance (from 800xA for Advant Master Connect)
- The VALUE property has been set with reauthenticate
- A write attempt has been initiated
- The system displays reauthenticate popup
- The Operator Message List indicate a previous cancelled write attempt (forced by me)
A bit further down among the details the node name where the attempt originated from is displayed.
1. Reauthentication is enabled in the system and for at least one property of the object you mentioned.
2. Find out more by looking at the Event Details...
3. Visit the node where the write was attempted & cancelled
4. Find out if reauthentication should be removed
Maybe the cancellation was an intentional action from a user wanting to abort?