800xA 6.0.3 System Setup Installation of core products failed 2
My nightmare doesn't end. What is wrong ?
Groups are set properly, Setup start and get stucked. Low cpu load for a long time . Nothing happend, so I rebooted.
For new system installation, there are few things to take care and then launch SCC:
- Domain is set up
- IndustrialITUser and IndustrialITAdmin user groups are created
- 800xAService and 800xAInstall accounts are created
- Both the users are part of IndustrialIT and IndustrialITAdmin groups
- Nodes are joined to domain successfully
- Local security Policies are configured by creating a specific group policy
- 800xAService and 800xAInstall accounts are added to local administrator
In your case point no. 1,2 and 3 are done, can you check if rest points are also done?
you can refer 2PAA111708-600_en_System_800xA_Installation_Update_and_Upgrade_Getting_Started.
Section Appendix A for more details.
Hope this will help you